Do you love playing musical instruments and wanted to learn to play some cool instruments? Then if you are a beginner you must focus on instruments that are easy and quick to learn as well. Now I know you will be confused about what instrument to learn initially as a beginner.
Well, I will suggest you learn guitars which is quite easier when you learn with passion. To start your learning journey first of all you must own a guitar for yourself.
Once again you will be surrounded by lots of queries that stir your mind on which type of guitar to buy as a beginner. Do not get worried as you have plenty of options to choose from. One of the smartest options to learn guitar as a beginner is to start with electric guitars.
Now I will help you out in choosing the best beginner electric guitar to kick start your musical journey.
Major Factors To Be Considered Before Buying An Electric Guitar
Buying a new guitar? Then there are some major standards that you must look after before you get your hands on any of the electric guitars. Even the inexpensive guitars can perform and produce great sounds and can be so comfortable to use.
So before you buy an electric guitar for yourself research and check out some of the notable aspects of a perfect electric guitar. Make sure that you grab the best performing and also a good looking electric guitar to rock the days ahead.
Anything that looks good will always make you feel good too. When you are planning to buy an electric guitar for the first time do not compromise on its look. A good looking piece will always trigger you to work more with it, and thus you can learn or work with so much solace.
So do not be negligible on the overall look of your first buy. Take time and look deep into the way your masterpiece will have to be to transform you into a rock star.
Whether you buy an electric guitar for recording, shows, or self-enjoyment the tone matters a lot. Without producing a perfect tone, a guitar wouldn’t be worth buying. Solid-body, hollow body, alder wood, swamp ash, three single-coil pickups, or double coil, all of these standards are vital for the tone a guitar produces.
Much richer woods like mahogany will give you that rich and warmer tone. Hollow body guitars will produce tones that are more like a “bell” sound and they are mostly preferred by Jazz musicians.
The type of pickups a guitar offers highly depends on the model of guitar, you choose. Single coil pickups produce clearer tones while the humbucker pickups will lean on towards more crunch. There are yet other things that you must assess regarding the tone each guitar elicits.
Before you plug in the guitar make some tests on its acoustic properties by playing some bare chords, single-lined notes unplugged. This should sound louder, clearer, and should have some liveliness in it.
An instrument with good inherent unplugged acoustic sounds will be even better while it’s plugged in.
The shape of the guitar determines most of the factors attributed to it. While you buy a guitar for performing in a concert or a show then you must feel complacent in the guitar you play with.
Awkwardly shaped guitars that do not fit in the current scenario can make you feel disguised.
Examine The Hardware
While you owe predominantly to the outer look of the guitar there are certain aspects like the internal hardware that counts. Do not fall for what you see as extraneous rather get to know the most you can regarding the internal hardware with which the guitar functions.
Avoid instruments with improperly aligned parts, screws inserted at the odd angels, nuts that are fixed too deeply, loosely tuned pegs and instruments with cheap hardware. But do not overthink that investing in an expensive guitar cannot be instruments deluxe quality of hardware or other features.
Best Beginners Electric Guitar
So by now, you must have gained some basic knowledge of such ways to examine the guitar you are about to invest in. Now it’s time to get started with identifying the best beginner electric guitars to quickly grab one for yourself.
It’s not a child game and you are not setting in motion to buy a guitar just to play around with or to use it when you are bored. In some way or the other owning a guitar might be your biggest dream or goal that you can not thwart.
So to tug the promising of all the guitars select the best one. I have a list of some of the best beginner electric guitars from which you will get an idea of which to choose.
- Yamaha Pacifica 112V
- Squire Classic Vibe 50’s Stratocaster
- Gretsch G2420 Streamliner
- Epiphone G-400 Pro SG
- Ibanez Gio GRGR120EX
Get started with your guitar hunt and all the information you need is here below.
Yamaha Pacifica 112V
The Yamaha Pacifica 112V can be a great option for all those who are starting new with electric guitars. You have almost all the top features that a best beginner’s electric guitar must possess. This guitar has an adorable outlook which is made of alder for the body, maple for the smoother neck, and rosewood for the fingerboard.
Some Of The Exciting Features Of Yamaha Pacifica 112V
- With this rock star, you can perform like a pro with the best trio combinations which includes the pickups vary from cleaner high tones to punchy mid-tones and then slows to the lower hues.
- Love to get deep into the beats and rock the place? Then the Yamaha Pacifica 112V has the right set of alignment that comes with the custom ceramic Alnico V humbucker in the bridge position that makes you comfortable when you want to perform heavy on it.
- With the push or pull tone control, you can split the humbucker to get the best of crisp and clean single-coil tones.
- The range of trio versatile pickups let you explore an assortment of tones.
- This guitar is designed with a vintage tremolo bridge with block saddles that give you the confidence that you will stay in tune.
- It has 6 strings which are so flexible and this guitar is a right-handed one.
- Everyone most probably falls for the good looking guitar despite all its various other features. So to make you feel good and satisfying the Yamaha Pacifica 112V has an awesome gloss polyurethane to give that glossy finish.
- It has various controls which include the 1 × master volume, 1 × master tone (push or pull coil split-ups), and a 5-way blade pickup switch.
Squire Classic Vibe 50’s Stratocaster
A guitar can not be so perfectly super stylish then this Squire Classic Vibe 50’s Stratocaster. All the vibes that a guitarist should have to bang the play are already packed with this guitar. It is a vintage styled solid-body electric guitar that has made the mark with its performance as an iconic piece of instrument.
This updated model is loaded with super cool and modern features that you all must check out. It has a threesome of fender designed alnico single-coil pickups (including the standard five-way switching) that captures the traditional Stratocaster sound effects.
All The Features That You Need To Know Before Buying The Squire Classic Vibe 50’s Stratocaster
- As this an updated model you can expect more outstanding features that typically conform to it to be a masterwork. Said so an exceptional addition was made to the Squire Classic Vibe 50’s Stratocaster to the classic C- shaped neck and the 9.5 radius fretboard which is specifically added to provide the player with sustainable performance.
- The five-way switch lets you explore a wide range of tones available in the guitar.
- The 1.65 bone nut delivers the upgraded string to body resonance.
Gretsch G2420 Streamliner
If you are a person who is looking for an affordable yet stylish hollow body electric guitar then you can opt for the Gretsch G2420 Streamliner without any dilemmas. It is an archtop guitar that offers you a comfortable Gretsch sound as it is higher in gain rock tones.
This guitar is so perfectly matching for jazz tones as it is designed with a floating bridge and a fully hollowed construction. Here shows up the most predominant standard of this guitar as it has two custom-wound Broad’Tron humbucking pickups that offer a substantial voice with balanced high, mid, and low range tones.
Stunning Features Of Gretsch G2420 Streamliner That Makes You Feel Wanted
- It has a pair of F-holes that make the curves of the guitar to be seen more enhanced.
- To make this guitar pleasing to the eyes of the body of this instrument is modeled in a vintage-styled two-ply black and white that wraps the body to give it an astonishing look.
- The thin and subtle “U” neck gives the player a sort of comfort to play with ease in all positions especially in fleet-fingered runs.
- All of the controls have been set in an accessible way possible to offer you the most solace and to pull a wide range of banging tones from the guitar.
- Like all the guitars the Gretsch G2420 Streamliner has a sparkling finish with its body being made of laminated maple.
Epiphone G-400 Pro SG
The Epiphone G-400 Pro SG is also one of the well known electric guitars that can make you feel like you must own this. It sounds so good as it looks. This has the alnico classic pro pickups and push or pull coil-tapping mechanisms.
Features That Boasts Its Iconic Performance Are As Follows
- It has a slim-tap “D” neck with a 12” radius of the fretboard.
- Some of the cool fragments of Epiphone G-400 Pro SG include the Tune-O-Matic bridge, a stop bar tailpiece, and the trapezoid inlays.
- It has an adjustable tone or volume knobs for each pickup with a push or pull coil-tapping.
- It is designed with a solid body and it’s in the shape of a double cutaway with its fretboard made of rosewood and its neck with mahogany.
Ibanez Gio GRGR120EX
Are you looking for a super stylish pro guitar? Then you are in the right place. The Ibanez Gio GRGR120EX series has some of the best collection of electric guitars that can be suitable for beginners to experts. It is always regarded as one of the best start-up electric guitars of all time.
It has a stunning body and a sleek neck part that blows your mind and makes you feel so attracted that you want to play at least an unplugged tune in it.
Facets that make the Ibanez Gio GRGR120EX So much popular
- The common thought that strikes your mind when you think about this guitar is its design. It has a maple neck combined with a New Zealand pine fretboard with a stunning reversed headstock, shark tooth inlays and the jumbo frets not only look good but also rocks with their fast play power chording and smooth playing experience.
- It offers you a variety of tonal options through the infinity R pickups and a three-way selector switch.
- It is light weighted and gives you the utmost gratification while you play it either sitting or standing.
- This has got an ergonomic design that is extremely perfect when you are looking for a smooth tuned guitar with good flexibility clicks.
So, what are you waiting for? You’ve got what you needed, all the descriptions of the best beginner electric guitars that are stealing the market. Go grab your dream guitar and have fun playing your favorite tunes and start developing your music career.